We invite parents to attend the "Parent Academy" program to be implemented by the School Counselor Dimitrios Karathanos at the Kalambaka Library in three meetings. The program addresses issues of interest to parents and revolves around the concepts of "family", "school" and "school" and the relationships that develop between them.
Meeting Α: Wednesday 3 May 2017, 18.00-20.00
- Family life cycle - Is there an ideal family?
- Family Structure and Functioning-Types of Parents
- I help the child solve his problems
Meeting Β: Wednesday 10 May 2017, 18.00-20.00
Subject: Interpersonal relationships in the family
- Communication in the family
- Child Development - Developing the personality of the child
- Discipline and limits - Fixed limits, loose limits
Meeting C: Wednesday 17 May 2017, 18.00-20.00
Subject: School and family
- Parental involvement Family school communication
- Cognitive functions - Types of learning
- Behavioral Problems - Learning Difficulties - Charismatic Students