On Tuesday, September 27 at 6:00 p.m. a new course for the adult IT workshop on "Internet: tools & services" is starting. It is aimed at users with basic/minimal computer knowledge and aims to develop skills in basic functions such as communication, online transactions and social media.
Additionally, on Wednesday, September 28, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. starts a computer class for beginners.
The lessons are adapted to the needs of the learners and mainly focus on completing some simple and everyday tasks. The sections covered are:
· Internet and communication (mail, teleconferences, file management & processing, etc.)
· Electronic transactions (registrations, purchases, forums, etc.)
· Online Search, Update & Information
· Social Media (Facebook, Instagram)
· Internet & Mobile Devices (Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc.)
· Safe internet browsing