The Kalambaka Educational, Literary and Cultural Civil Not for Profit Company (KDK) is seeking a Librarian with significant proven experience in all areas of modern library management.
KDK’s mission is to provide informational, educational, cultural and recreational services, both traditional and on line, to enhance the social, cultural and economic vitality of Kalambaka’s citizens. The Library aspires to be a Beacon of Light offering Education, Access and Opportunity to all. The successful applicant will report to the Library Director and should be able to respond efficiently to internal and external functions, duties and challenges, while being involved in various roles regarding management, development, training and support.
· Degree in Library Science
· Post graduate title in relevant field
· At least 2year experience in a modern library
· Excellent knowledge of various library management software packages
· Experience in digital content management & archiving
· Excellent knowledge of Greek & English (knowledge of other languages desired)
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web Content Management, Social Media
· Excellent communication & organization skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Willing to learn new skills, develop new aptitudes & contribute to a continuous learning culture
Interested parties are invited to send their CV in English to PepiKatsiamani@KalambakaLibrary.org by Tuesday 04/10/2022.
All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.