A workshop will start on basic knowledge of Communication in the English Language for Adults.
The expected results of the workshop for the participants are:
- to be able to understand the meaning of a simple, clear and short message as well as words that are used very often and concern the person, the family, shopping, work, etc.
- to be able to read a very simple and short text, find a specific piece of information in concise texts such as restaurant directories, forms with public transport arrival and departure times
- communicate in everyday situations where they need to exchange simple information about activities
- to have very short conversations, even if they generally don't understand enough to follow a conversation
- to be able to write notes and messages in a simple and short way.
The meetings will start on Thursday 29/9/2022 at 6:00-7:00 p.m. and will be repeated every Thursday at the Library.