An Informatics Workshop at the Kalambaka Library, entitled "Internet: Tools & Services" for adult users with basic or no computer skills. Those wishing to participate are welcome.
The modules covered are:
- Internet & Communication (e-mail, teleconferences, etc.)
- Electronic Transactions (registrations, purchases, etc.)
- Electronic Information
- Electronic Services to the Citizen (Taxis, IKA, OAED, etc.)
- Digital Education / e-Learning
- Job/Career (search, tools, etc.)
- Leisure (traveling, arts, etc.)
- Internet & Portable Devices (Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc.)
- Internet SafeTy
The sessions begin on April 24 and take place once a week.
Each workshop will last for 60-90 minutes, depending on subject and the number of participants.