An Informatics Workshop at the Kalambaka Library, entitled "Internet: Tools & Services" for adult users with basic or no computer skills. Those wishing to participate are welcome.
The modules covered are:
- Internet & Communication (e-mail, teleconferences, etc.)
- Electronic Transactions (registrations, purchases, etc.)
- Electronic Information
- Electronic Services to the Citizen (Taxis, IKA, OAED, etc.)
- Digital Education / e-Learning
- Job/Career (search, tools, etc.)
- Leisure (traveling, arts, etc.)
- Internet & Portable Devices (Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc.)
- Internet SafeTy
The sessions will begin on April 24 at 4:00 pm and will take place once a week.
Each workshop will last for 60-90 minutes, depending on subject and the number of participants.
Registrations will take place from Tuesday 10th to Monday 23rd April. Fill in the form below to join our site or register with the Library Service Offices.
There will be a priority list - the first workshop will be attended by the first eight persons that applied.
For the smooth running of the workshops, if one does not appear at 2 of the meetings, he will not be allowed to participate in the other meetings of the particular cycle.